An online promotional and news source for all Oklahoma writers, authors, artists, publishers, or creatives who work with Oklahoma related materials. We are especially supportive of independent authors and small presses.

Search This Blog

4/28/12

AUTHOR ANNE URNE

"Writing is a magical experience for me", remarked the author to her audience, her eyes soft with fond memories.  Oklahoma City author Anne Urne, continued, "My writing just kept evolving. My research led to more questions and the answers pushed me onward." 

At a recent book event, this author of Communion of Saints (2012), A Spiritual Trilogy (2003), and Trust Me: The Untold Story of Mary Magdalene (2004),  charmed the audience with her story of her journey as an author and her exciting travels as she pursued new projects. "My biggest moment ?" she laughed in response to a question.  "It was when I published my first book and walked into the local library and found my name in the recent edition of Books in Print!"

Communion of Saints is available in both print and Kindle versions.  
-Marilyn A. Hudson