An online promotional and news source for all Oklahoma writers, authors, artists, publishers, or creatives who work with Oklahoma related materials. We are especially supportive of independent authors and small presses.

Search This Blog

10/22/14

A Book Signing for Author Joe Harwell, Tulsa, 10/23

Author Joe Harwell, Tulsa announces a special event. "Thanks to the generous support of The Phoenix, located at 1302 E. 6th St. in Tulsa," he notes, "I have a meet and greet book signing there Thursday, Oct. 23rd from 6:30 to 9 PM."
 
If you can attend please do so and encourage others to be there. "As a true self-published writer, I need and appreciate the support of my work from friends."  He will have four of his novels on display at the event.
 
"My novels are set in Oklahoma and Arkansas. One is a futuristic thriller and the rest are historical fiction. So far I've written about Vampires, the media and coal mining. Coming soon will be more Vampires, serial killers, abuses in the health care system, erotica and whatever the voices in my head tell me to write."
 
Harwell has a soon to be released new novel, set in Tulsa,  Welcome to Utica, and it is a page turner with action and suspense to suit every taste.