An online promotional and news source for all Oklahoma writers, authors, artists, publishers, or creatives who work with Oklahoma related materials. We are especially supportive of independent authors and small presses.

Search This Blog

5/23/12

Author Heather H. Baer


Apollo's Lights (Tate,2011 ) what happens when a teenager discovers she has a special gift? 'The faces were all in shadow, the voices getting more strident with each word. My heart pounded in my chest. 'This has gone far enough,' a calm voice spoke. 'It stops here.' Shifting dark figures oozed away from the wall. 'I don't think so, my friend,' another man's cold voice retorted. I shivered. The shadows crept toward him. 'You'll never get away with this!' The man's slow, agonized moans pierced the night. Someone screamed... The scream was mine.'   Adventure, action and strange powers combine in Apollo's Lights - not to be missed.