An online promotional and news source for all Oklahoma writers, authors, artists, publishers, or creatives who work with Oklahoma related materials. We are especially supportive of independent authors and small presses.

Search This Blog

3/8/09

Ed Roberts News

Author Ed Roberts announces that "Thursday Sony listed my first 3 poetry collections as e-books on their site http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?keyword=ed+roberts&x=9&y=5

This had been in the works for over a year. They will also be listing my latest book Whispers, Tears, Prayers, and Hope later this month.

I have my first book signing for this book on March 21st at the Full Circle Bookstore. I am also working on trying to schedule something with the library system and Borders as well.
(Borders and Sony e-books have a partnership)"